Pet owners do so much for their dogs, from giving them treats to rubbing their bellies for hours at a time. So we know that dogs that belong to these lovely pet owners would want to give back to them on their birthdays. So here are 41 perfect card messages that we know dogs would say if they could talk.
- Happy Birthday to the best dog mom/dad I know!
- I want you to know that you are the bestest doggie daddy/mummy in the world!
- Thank you for giving me cheese, sharing the couch, playing tricks and puzzle games and throwing the ball back and forth for me! I am so lucky to have you.
- Thank you for always feeding me treats!
- Happy Birthday to the best roommate a dog can have.
- You are the best dog owner I could ever ask for!
- I am so glad to have come to live with you because… you take me on walks, you give good belly rubs, and I love you!
- Happy Birthday, lot’s of love your fur baby!
- Happy Birthday to you from your furry friend.
- If I could talk I would tell you how much I love you and how I hope you have the best birthday ever.
- Firetrucks are RED, the sky is BLUE, I love you more than chasing squirrels and chewing your shoes!
- It’s pretty difficult to grip a pen when you have paws, so it may be wobbly, misspelt with a few backwards letters, but thank you for being the best owner a dog can ask for!
- Woof, woof, woof, ruff! Translation: Happy Birthday, have the best birthday ever!
- Happy Birthday! *woof*
- Sending you a slobbery kiss from your favourite pup!
- Eat, sleep, poop, play, repeat! Thank you for always putting up with me!
- It’s your birthday, and I'll bark if I want to!
- Happy Birthday from your favourite furry friend!
- I hope you get lots of good stuff for me to destroy!
- Happy Birthday to the one that cleans up my poo.
- You’re my most favourite face to lick!
- It’s your birthday? Does that mean there’s going to be cake?
- We both know I didn’t buy this… but can I have a treat anyway?!
- I have left a present for you in the garden.
- We heard there was cake!
- I am going to eat this card when you are not looking..
Messages Including Puns
- I woof you!
- It’s pawty time!
- Happy Birthday to my best fur-end!
- Let’s give the paw-parazzi something to bark about for your birthday!
- If you thought I forgot about your birthday, you’d be barking up the wrong tree.
- What the fluff? How is it already your birthday?
- Keep calm and bark on? I can’t, it’s my birthday!
- I’d never miss the a-paw-tunity to wish you a Happy Birthday!
- It’s time to raise the woof!
- If you think there mutt be a chance I'd fur get your birthday? You’d be crazy!
- You are paw-fect!
- I woof being friends with you!
- I woof woof woof you so so much!
- Love and licks on your birthday!
- Wuffy Birthday!
If you want to go the extra mile for your loved ones birthday this year, we have a selection of adorable gifts that are sure to be cherished forever and put a smile on a dog lover's face! Find this product here.