Easy Donut Mix Recipe
120g plain flour,
70g of granulated sugar,
1 tsp baking powder,
½ tsp salt,
28g unsalted butter (melted),
1 egg, 100ml milk ,
1 tsp vanilla extract.
a teaspoon of oil
1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F)
2. Dip your finger in the oil and generously rub on the donut mould and the middle spike.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. In a small bowl whisk together the egg, milk, butter and vanilla extract.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir together, until no lumps of dry flour remain.
6. Spoon the batter into the donut moulds until half full. Wipe excess batter off the edge and off the middle spike.
7. Place on a tray in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and wait to cool.
9. Once cool enough to handle, very gently push the donuts out of their moulds. If donut shape isn’t perfect, any imperfections can be covered with glaze.