A Matchbox Says A Thousand Words
What is an unbirthday present?
'A present given when it isn't your birthday, of course.'
Why wait for their birthday to show your loved ones you appreciate them. Be spontaneous, be bountiful, be a free spirit and say it In A Matchbox:
- Thank you, Thank you, once again I thank you
- Best Friends Forever (until we argue again)
- I'm thinking of you (you need a hug)
- I'm happy for you (a bit envious too)
- Great Scott you're amazing!
- OMG - I'm so sorry...
- When will I see you again (in real life not on skype)
- You're Leaving (we never did have lunch)
- Your help was....helpful
- Go on do it!/ You did it!/ How did you do it?
- Thank: you/goodness/your lucky stars
- Welcome to: your new home/the club/the mad house
- Get: well soon/better soon/used to it
- Well done on passing your: driving test/spelling test/eye test
- Good luck: in your exams/in your new life/you'll need it
- Sorry: it's late/I'm late/I made a mistake
- Mother's Day/Father's Day/Holiday
- Retiring: from work/to the country/to bed
- Happy: Anniversay/Valentines/Camper
- Congrats on the new: baby/home/you